Syed, Ian and Adam should form a human barricade to keep me from touching our system settings. Better yet, they should take the passwords off my incapable hands.
We switched our email server over to G Suite earlier this morning - for those in the know, this should only require a change to our MX records on the DNS, but I ended up changing everything... and this stuffed up where our app needed to be pointing as well. Oh dear... so for a couple of hours, all of our apps were confused and not quite sure where to go to find the information. Hopefully, this will be fixed shortly.
Strictly speaking, our apps should have never referred to the domain name, but instead should have pointed directly to the right IP address... but there have been some legacy issues in our codebases which we are fixing one bit at a time (pun intended). Syed and Hassan have been going through, and bringing the source code up to best practice, but we haven't quite gotten through the full volume of work.
While Syed and Hassan are going through to fix the source code one line at a time, I am out having meetings with people, like Ryan, trying to make sure that there continues to be growing business prospects for VIVA.
I think I have the easier end of the stick.